A lot of information, tight schedules and lots of writing are not easy thing to learn and it makes studies such a hard time for families. It is not surprising that your children find it difficult to accomplish all their homeworks, manage their time properly and keep their motivation when it comes to school.
That’s why we have compiled a list of 16 tricks that will help your children manage their studies without running out of steam!
1Wake up early
- Plan a fresh breakfast that will make your kids want to get up and go eat it.
- Drink a glass of water before sleeping – it relaxes the body and improves metabolism.
- Choose a warm blanket – the perfect sleep temperature is 61 to 70 ° F.
- Let your children sleep in complete darkness – melatonin is generated when there is no light.
- Put your alarm clock on the other side of the room – this way, you will have to stand up to turn it off.
- Turn off your phone.
- To absorb as much information as possible, it is better to follow this method: 25 minutes of hard work, then a break of 5 minutes. Every third break should last 20 minutes.
- To remember something, let your child read it aloud, without specifying the speed.
- A 10 to 20 minute walk before the studies will make blood flow faster and brain functioning better. A morning walk before school is a great option.
- It has been scientifically proven that mint stimulates the brain and improves concentration. You can also chew gum or eat a soft mint. Put it in your child’s backpack.
- Some subjects are better learned through documentaries, such as history or biology. (Psst.. Netflix has great documentary too)