White hair is usually the result of the body’s inability to produce melanin, which is a constituent of hair follicles. This means that when the production of melanin is stopped, the hair begins to alter their color.
Many of us, as we age, will experience it at different times of our lives, but we know it’s coming. The good news is that you can easily restore your hair to their natural color!
Here is an effective natural method that will restore the natural color of your hair.
Hair’s Paste With Peel of Potato and Oil
- 5-6 average organic potatoes
- 2 cup of water
- A few drops of essential oil of rosemary or lavender (optional)
- Peel your potatoes.
- Put the peels in a saucepan with two cups of water.
- Reduce the heat to low the heating, wait a few minutes and boil the solution for another 15 to 20 minutes. Then remove the pan from the stove.
- Wait for the mixture to cool, use a large bowl to pour water and remove the peels.
- Store the water in a glass bottle and close the bottle tightly.
- You can add a few drops of essential oil, such as rosemary or lavender oil, for a better odor.
- Wash your hair as usual with a shampoo and conditioner. Gray hair should be hydrated, as they are normally drier.
- Use water from potato peels to apply to your hair while massaging. Do not rinse hair.
- Dry and brush your hair as you normally do.
Repeat the treatment every day or 2-3 times a week for a few months.
The results won’t be visible after the first treatments, so be patient.
Here is the second part of the remedy. Now you have to solve the problem from its source, so by nutrition. Simply follow the instructions following.
Honey Garlic’s Mix
- 3 gousses d’ail organique
- 1 kg de miel organique brut
- 4 citrons organiques (non pelés)
- 200 ml d’huile de lin organique
- Cut garlic and lemons into slices
- Add honey and linseed oil
- Mix all ingredients well
- Keep the remedy in a glass jar and store it in the refrigerator
How to use it
Eat 1 tablespoon of the mixture before a meal, twice a day (breakfast and dinner).
Source: Healthy Living Style