One of the greatest pleasures of the summer season is obviously eating ice cream. Certainly, this refreshing dessert can be quite expensive, especially if you buy it in an ice cream shop. Fortunately, it is possible to make ice cream in the comfort of your own home just with few ingredients. Here is a very simple homemade ice cream recipe to make. You can make it in about 10 minutes without an ice cream maker or a freezer.
1. Here are the ingredients you need to create this recipe
– 2 freezer bags (a big and small one)
– 300 ml milk
– 200 ml whole fresh cream
– 100 g icing sugar
– 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 100 g sea salt
– Ice cubes
2. Take the small freezer bag
Mix the milk, sugar, fresh cream and vanilla in the bag.
3. Close the bag
Close the bag and make sure the maximum of air is out of the bag.
4. Take the big freezer bag
Put the ice cubes, the salt and the other bag with the liquid mixture inside the big bag.
5. Close the bag
Shake the contents until the mixture thickens. This will take between 10-15 minutes.
6. Your homemade ice cream is ready!
All that’s left to do is to enjoy it on a hot summer’s day!
7. Here is a video tutorial to help you prepare your homemade dessert
Try to vary the flavours of your frozen treat!