According to experts, cabbage would have anti-inflammatory effects on the body and would be effective in treating all kinds of cancers. It is perfect in our diet, but also in our body care.
For centuries, cabbage has been used against inflammation due to its high anti-inflammatory and pain-killing ingredients. It is often used to combat joint pain such as arthritis or sports injuries. A bandage is applied onto the sore part. If you have pain in your joints, here’s how to proceed.
What You Need
- Organic Green Cabbage
- A bandage or gauze
- An oven
- A rolling pin or a similar object such as a bottle of wine
How to Use
- Remove the first leaf from the cabbage and wash it off
- Dry the sheet completely and cut the hard stem.
- Place the sheet over the counter and roll the dough roller over to release the juice.
- Wrap the foil in foil and place it in the oven for heating without cooking.
- Place it directly on the sore area.
- Cover the sheet with a bandage.
- Put and hold your leg up.
- Keep the bandage in place for an hour.
You can repeat this treatment 2 to 3 a day by changing cabbage leaf.
If you prefer a cold bandage, you can put it in the refrigerator before using it. You should feel the effects the next day.
- Protège ta santé
- Best Santé
- Healthy Food House