Discover the easiest and most effective way to thaw your food without harming your health.
How to Freeze Meat
There are basic rules of thawing food.
- Some foods do not freeze, you will find the list here.
- Hot food should be allowed to cool before freezing.
- If they are not hot, they should be frozen quickly.
- To avoid bad odors and the proliferation of bacteria, it is necessary to use a bag or a freezer.
- NEVER refreeze food that has been defrosted. This can cause severe food poisoning.
- A frozen food does not last forever. The process slows down the deterioration of food, it does not eliminate it.
The Best Thawing Method
To keep the nutritional values and flavor of food, the thawing should be done gradually and should not be done in contact with free air.
Pulling out the meat the day before to defrost it in the refrigerator can work, but requires a lot of time in front of you. As for the microwave, it is not recommended for health. According to some experts, this device is even dangerous for health.