Many people think that soy milk is much better and healthier than regular milk, as many nutritionists recommend it for regular consumption. Unfortunately, this is not true it coiuld be destroying your thyroid.
It has been recently proven that soy milk can have a detrimental effect on our overall health, but still with these discoveries, people continue to drink soy milk and eat soybeans, believing that these products are nutritious and healthy.
We give you facts to find out why soy milk can cause chaos in your body and ruin your health.
Why to Avoid Soy Milk
- The content of soy contains a substance that causes clots, called hemagglutinin. The result of this may affect the red blood cells.
- Another constituent of this plant is phytoestrogen (plant estrogen), which hinders endocrine function and has been linked to female infertility and breast cancer.
- Soy foods contain toxic aluminum in abundant quantities, which is harmful to the nervous system and kidneys, and has also been linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Soya contains a ton of anti-nutrients, which are natural toxins, and consuming only two glasses of soy milk per day can have adverse effects on the menstrual cycle.
- The production’s process involves high temperatures to obtain an isolated soy protein and a soy protein textured from delicate soy protein. These conditions can seriously damage your health.
- According to studies, soy consumption increases your need for vitamin B12 and vitamin D.
- Soy is filled with toxic isoflavones. Some of them, such as genistein and daidzein, can promote the growth of breast cancer.
- Soya is one of the most contaminated foods by pesticides, 99% of which are GMOs.
- There is a soy compound similar to the vitamin B12. However, the body can not treat this compound and it can cause vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Phytic acid inhibits the digestion of iron, copper, calcium, zinc and magnesium, and guess what? It is contained in soybeans and soy products in abundant quantities.
The dangers of carrageenan in soy milk
Many studies confirmed that food’s grade carrageenan quality in soy milk is capable of causing ulceration, colon cancer, gastrointestinal inflammation and lesions in laboratory on rats, which is very disturbing.
The American Diabetes Association explains that new research has revealed a connection between insulin and glucose resistance in laboratory rats and the use of carrageenan food.
These facts are probably sufficient for you to realize that soy products and soybeans itself are extremely dangerous for your overall health.
Source: Health and Love Page