Not all women have time in the morning to spend one hour on their beauty routine. If you seem to never have enough time and that you always end up with a ponytail and a little bit of mascara, know that you can try cuter hairstyles without losing a ton of time every morning. You don’t believe us? Here are 10 super simple hairstyles for those who never have enough time.
1. A braided bun
- Take 2 sections of your hair on each side of your face.
- Align each section of hair with your temples and gather the sections together in a small ponytail. Then, braid the ponytail.
- Pull a little bit on the braid to add volume.
- Turn the braid on itself to create a bun and pin it firmly.
2. A classic ponytail
- Separate your hair into 2 equal sections, one in the front and the other at the back of your head, and fix the back section in a ponytail.
- Pull the right half of the front section to the back of your head on your elastic and pin it on the top of your ponytail to cover the elastic.
- Pull back the left section at the back of your head, draping it on the ponytail, and pin it firmly to your head.
3. Easy to do curls
- Make a high ponytail with your hair with a fabric elastic.
- Separate your ponytail in half. Roll the first half of the ponytail on the curling iron for 10 seconds. Repeat with the other half.
- Undo your ponytail and run your fingers through your hair to create natural curls.
4. Twisted hair strands
- Twist a small section of your hair on one side of your head and pin it at the back of your head.
- Twist a small section of your hair on the other side of your head and again, pin it at the back of your head.
5. A double ponytail
- Separate your hair into 2 sections and tie them together in a knot.
- Attach the 2 sections in another knot and fix the ponytail with an elastic under the second knot. Roll a piece of hair around the elastic to hide it.
6. Un chignon à la mode
- Twist your hair into a bun.
- Insert a gold pin through the right side of your bun.
- Twist sections of your humid hair (small or big sections, it depends if you want tight or loose curls) and dry your hair with a hairdryer, concentrating the heat towards the ends so you don’t get any frizz.
- Once all your hair has dried, separate your strands with your fingers to get wavy hair.
8. A ponytail with a side braid
- French braid a section of your hair on one side of your head from the root until the end and tie it with an elastic.
- Gather all your hair, including the braid into a ponytail, and tie it with an elastic.
9. Hair twists
- Twist a 3-inch section at the back of your head.
- Pin it with a hair tie.
10. A voluminous ponytail
- Tie your hair into a high ponytail with an elastic.
- Divide your ponytail in two and place a small hairpin that is the colour of your hair at the base of your head. Hide the pin with the higher half on your ponytail.