Here are all the steps to build a fishing rod with your child. You will be able to take advantage of the joys of nature with your child!
In 50 minutes, you’ll be able to finish everything.
- A long bamboo stem (1 metre 20 minimum);
- 3 to 5 metres nylon thread (or fishing thread);
- A clip;
- A big wooden and colourful pearl;
- 4 to 5 hooks (to screw).
- Screw the hooks at equal distance along the bamboo stem (plan approximately 15 to 20 cm between each hook);
- Attach the nylon or fishing thread at the end of the bamboo stem. Make the first knot and roll it around it a couple of times while tightening it. Make a new knot. Retake the thread through the hooks;
- Put the wooden pear through and knot it at around 60 cm in front of the end of the nylon thread. It will act as a floater;
- Attach a clip at the end of the line aka your lure. Have fun!