All women want to be beautiful and attractive. Fortunately, you don’t need to spend astronomical amounts of money on beauty products to get a beautiful look. There are some effective home recipes that will help you get good results in a short time and for a fraction of the price you would pay in a store. Here are 10 body care tips and tricks you probably don’t know.
1. A saltwater mixture can help reduce swelling on your face
Dissolve salt in water (the mixture should be pretty concentrated), dip a towel into the mixture and apply it to your face for 10 minutes.
2. Make your lips fuller and more attractive with oil and a toothbrush
Apply any cosmetic oil to your lips (peach oil, almond oil, or regular lip balm), take a soft toothbrush and gently rub your lips for 1 minute. Your lips will be fuller and more attractive than ever!
3. Honey can help you get rid of a pimple
If you have a pimple on your face just before a date or an important meeting, there is a way to get rid of it quickly. Apply honey on it and wait 15 minutes. Then, wash that area of your face with warm water. This method will help you reduce the size of the pimple and make it less visible so you can easily hide it with makeup.
4. Use eye drops to reduce inflammation on your face
Another way to get rid of a pimple is to use eye drops. Pour eye drop liquid on a cotton pad and put it in the freezer for 3 to 5 minutes. Then gently press the cotton pad against the area where the pimple is located. It should become almost imperceptible.
5. Here’s an all-natural, homemade makeup remover
Mix a ratio of three parts water with one part olive oil in a glass jar, and shake well so that the ingredients are well mixed. That’s all!
6. Baking soda can help you get rid of ingrown hairs
This homemade body scrub is really easy to make:
- In a small bowl, mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of ground oatmeal, and 1 tablespoon of water;
- Stir well until you get a thick paste;
- Apply the mixture to the skin and let stand for 5 minutes;
- Rinse with warm water.
7. Use baking soda to reduce dark circles and bags under your eyes
Here’s how to reduce dark circles and bags under your eyes.
- Add a teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of hot water or a cup of tea, and be sure to mix these ingredients well;
- Soak a cotton pad in this mixture and apply under the eyes;
- Wait about 10-15 minutes, then wash any residue;
- Apply moisturizing cream;
- Repeat this procedure every day, and you will soon notice results!
8. Make yourself a hair mask with a banana
To prepare this mask, you will need a banana, an egg, a tablespoon of honey and ½ glass of brown beer.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until smooth;
- Apply the mixture to your hair for a few hours;
- Then wash your hair with warm water;
- Use this mask once a week, and you will see amazing results very quickly!
9. Use a mixture of coconut oil and lavender for longer lashes
If you want longer lashes, here is a homemade recipe to try:
- Mix ½ teaspoon of coconut oil with 2 to 4 drops of lavender essential oil;
- Using a makeup remover or cotton swab, gently apply the mixture to your lashes, covering them from root to tip;
- Use this at least three times a week, and your lashes will become thicker and brighter with time.
You can also use castor oil to grow your lashes faster.
10. Use olive oil to obtain a radiant and hydrated skin
Massaging your face with olive oil helps make your skin clean, soft, smooth and matte. First, moisten your face, then apply olive oil to your face by massaging it for about 7 minutes. For best results, repeat the procedure every 4-5 days.