The drawers storing your plastic containers and lids is probably the one that is the least tidy of all the drawers in your kitchen. You always have all the miseries of the world, trying to find the lid corresponding to the containers you want to use. Well, we all share the same feeling and it’s frustrating!
Fortunately, the site Ma Fourchette shared a great trick to solve your problem! It only takes a perforated plate and a few pieces of wood! This could be a great activity to share with your kids, make sure a parent supervise and operate all cutting steps.
Ce dont vous aurez besoin
- 1 perforate wood board cut to the size of your drawer
- 3 square pieces of wood cut to the width of your drawer
- 3 long pieces of round wood 3/4 inch thick
- 1 long piece of wood that will need to pass through when perforating holes (1/8 inch thick)
- A small saw
- Wood glue
How to Get Organized
- Empty completely your drawer and place 3 square pieces of wood, parallel to each other.
- Remove your perforated wood board insert (available at Rona, for example)
- Cut about 20 pieces of roundwood a little smaller than the height of your drawer, to make sure it closes well.
- Using wood glue, glue a small piece of wood about 1.2 inches to the top of each large stick. Allow to dry for 2 hours.
- Insert small pieces into your wood board at strategic locations to hold your plastic containers, pots and pans in place.
If necessary, you can change the small pieces of wood in order to rearrange your drawer as you please!
The following video will show you how to do it in much better details.
How To Organize Your Tupperware For GoodINSTRUCTIONS: http://bzfd.it/2d4oWS4
Posted by Goodful on Saturday, September 24, 2016
- Source: Ma Fourchette
- Video: Goodful